This is my caption archive. I am going to post all my old captions, starting with the ones I did for my Lycos club and followed by the ones I did for my own (closed) Yahoo group and other places.

Because the quality of the captions (especially the very first ones) isn't very good (font-wise), I am going to put up updated versions of them. But I won't change any text.

Feel free to browse and have fun!
crestf

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Excuse Me


Created: 24.04.2004
Posted @: my Yahoo! Group

2 comments:

  1. Did the yonger guy become the mother?

    Btw the girl on the left look nice :-) do you remember from wich movie it's from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Martin woke up in the body of the mother, while Paul got shifted into the body of the daughter.
      I've searched a bit, and I believe that this is a screencap from the movie 'Tart'. Dominique Swain plays the daughter and Alberta Watson is the mother.

      Best regards,
      crestf

      Delete